Minor wine-devel DCOM corrections

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 10 13:49:35 CST 2005

Bill Medland wrote:

>Did we ever get anywhere with adding some sort of DCOM-testing framework into
>the tests?  I can't remember if it was you or Robert that mentioned
>resurrecting a test program.

We have a number of marshaling tests in our test framework at the moment
(in wine/dlls/ole32/tests/marshal.c). It is hard to do anything
cross-process (or cross-machine!) because of the way the test framework
is done. Mike did suggest using environment variables to hack around
those limitations, but so far that hasn't turned into any code from
either of us.

Rob