WineConf 2005

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:49:08 CST 2005

WINECONF 2005 GOES TO EUROPE!

We have a tentative reservation for Wineconf and we'd like some feedback
regarding dates and times:

WHERE: Stuttgart, Germany
WHEN: April 30 / May 1st (plan on arriving April 29th)

We realize it's not possible to accomodate everyone's schedule, but these
dates seem to work nicely for a lot of people.  In addition, SambaXP will
be held May 2nd and 3rd near the area, so this event may attract some
other folks interested in this stuff.

Can anyone foresee any glaring problems with the location and dates?
Otherwise, we'll move forward with firming up the plans and send an
official announcement later in the week.

-Brian