Palm OS Desktop & Wine

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 18:32:56 CST 2005

Ah, but my friend, in the Wine-Users alias we
established that it should follow the trend of the
thread.  In this thread, I started the trend as a
"top-post".

So, I should ask you (in this specific thread),
"Please don't bottom-post." hehehe. ;)

About USB...  Isn't it working (at minimum) with
iTunes?

Hiji