USER32: cursoricon

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Tue Jan 11 09:15:03 CST 2005

В сообщении от 11 Январь 2005 16:48 Alexandre Julliard написал(a):
> Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru> writes:
> > Changelog:
> >     return fail if file format is unknown
>
> This will make it fail for all normal cursor/icon files. These don't
> have a header so you can't check a magic number.
Well, have you any suggestions about read access error in next lines?
  for (i=0; i < entries; i++)
      size += bits->idEntries[i].dwDIBSize + (fCursor ? sizeof(POINT16): 0);
I guess there is incorrect number of entries (idCount).
Can I check it for some reasonable values?
I will try to extract test file for this bug...

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru