(Job) Two Embedded Positions - S. CALIF

Naren naren at cgt-consult.com
Tue Jan 11 11:54:21 CST 2005

I have 2 embedded positions in this email:

Position 1) Embedded Engineer - S. California
This is my direct client opening - I need an Embedded Engineer for my client
in S. California - 6 months contract to hire position

I need an Embedded Engineer, as follows:
Minimum of five years experience in developing embedded management systems
for telecom/datacom products.  Proven track record in C++ and Linux
programming.  Strong hands-on design knowledge of SNMP, web browser and IP
based network management architectures applying Ethernet, RS-232 and I2C
protocols is required.

This is a Full time Permanent FTE position with the client in S. CA. Salary
being offered is $80K - $90K per year, with standard benefits. Very stable
company with a great working atmosphere. Client would prefer to have local
US citizens or GC Holders only (but may be open to H1 Visa transfer for the
right individual). Client prefers not to pay for relocation for this
position.

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with your
response:
Full name:
Total IT exp:
Total Embedded Engineer exp:
Total Embedded telecom products exp:
Total Embedded datacom products exp:
Total C++ exp:
Total Linux exp:
Total SNMP exp:
Total web browser programming exp:
Total IP based network protocols exp:
Specify protocols used:
Degree Major:
Are you a US citizen or GC holder (Y/N):
Specify:
What percentage of a fit are you, based on the above job description?:
Are the above skills reflected in your resume?
(Please ensure you send me a resume that shows all the above skills)
Salary required:
Day Tel#
Eve Tel#
Cell number:
Availability:
Your current City / State:
If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
mailto:ResumeCGT9 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Embedded-Eng-S-CA Please ensure
you complete and copy/paste the above completed matrix with your response.

Position 2) Embedded Linux Networking Systems Engineer - Los Angeles
This is my direct client opening - I need an Embedded Linux Networking
Systems Engineer for my client in S. California - Full time permanent
position

I need an Embedded Linux Networking Systems Engineer, as follows:

PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS
· Embedded system architecture definition and design with particular
emphasis on standard and tailored MAC (Medium Access Control) layer
protocols.
· Design, modify and implement Linux device drivers for wireless physical
interfaces.
· Design, modify and guide the implementation of tools for testing and user
network configuration and administration.
· Design and guide the selection and implementation of IP security
algorithms and processes.
· Support Sales and Product Management as required.

JOB SKILLS
· Must understand software/firmware development and testing strategies.
· Proficiency in GNU C++ Compiler, Real-time programming concepts, Linux
drivers.
. Experience in Python and/or Visual C++ in Windows is a bonus.
· Fundamental understanding of wireless networking and 802.11x standards.
· A working knowledge of IP security techniques.
· Technical knowledge of IP routing protocols and algorithms (RIP2, OSPF,
OLSR, BGP)
· Working knowledge of internet standards and protocols, MAC Layer concepts,
scheduling algorithms and routing algorithms.
· Familiar with Linux Kernel, Red Hat and Fedora.

QUALIFICATIONS
· Must recently have had the responsibilities of Embedded System or Design
Engineer.
· BS or Masters, or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
or Physics.

This is a Full time Permanent FTE position with the client in Los Angeles,
S. CA. Salary being offered is $80K - $90K per year, with standard benefits.
Very stable company with a great working atmosphere. Client would prefer to
have local US citizens or GC Holders only. There is no relocation available
for this position.

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with your
response:
Full name:
Total IT exp:
Total MAC layer protocols exp:
Total Wireless exp:
 Specify (CDMA, 802.11x):
Total IP security algorithms and processes exp:
Total IP security protocols exp:
Specify:
Total Linux exp:
Total Routing exp:
Total Python exp:
Total VC++ exp:
mailto:ResumeCGT9 at cgt-consult.com?subject=Embed-Linux-Network-Sys-Eng Please
ensure you complete and copy/paste the above completed matrix with your
response.

Please click here to view all other openings from CGT Consulting:
http://www.cgt-consult.com/displayjobs.asp

PS - If you know of other groups where I can post these jobs, I would
welcome such suggestions. The more candidates who get the opportunity to
review our opening the more candidates we can help find a job!! I am only
looking for job sites, which cater for US candidates only.

PSS - If you want to receive future real-time IT job notifications, from CGT
Consulting Inc., via email, go to:
<http://www.cgt-consult.com/join-cgt-groups.htm> and sign up to receive such
notifications, based on your skills. Subscribe to receive ALL job postings
or openings for only your specific background. Feel free to refer your
friends, who are looking for a job to the above groups!!
Please feel free to forward this email to anybody whom you know would be
interested or is looking for a job and can benefit from joining our job
groups.

Expand your job search and send your resume to over 3,000 recruiters -
http://www.ResumeAgencies.com

CGT Consulting Privacy Policy: <http://www.cgt-consult.com/privacy> Can Spam
Compliant
To opt-out of future correspondence, please send an email to
mailto:cgt at cgt-consult.com?subject=Remove-Embededd or reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject heading and include in the body of your email.

Email-id: wine-devel at winehq.com