[AppDB] create new users is Br0ck.

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Wed Jan 12 13:09:21 CST 2005

Le mercredi 12 janvier 2005 à 16:40 +0100, Paul van Schayck a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I'm not entirely sure what's going wrong here either. I don't see any
> functional change except from a mysql_connect() to a pconnect(). Which
> shouldn't make a difference. After setting up the bugzilla tables and
> include/config.php it worked for me. Weird...
>
> I saw a patch from Jonathan tough changing to normal connects so that
> might fix it altough I doubt it.
>
> Paul

I made a patch for it again as only one pconnect had been replaced when
Chris commited it (altough my patch contained both pconnect occurences
replacement). The remaining pconnect is in the bugzilla function and as
we think this function is the problem we will see if it changes
something or not (it would be weird in both cases).