WineHQ:winetest: produce valid HTML

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Wed Jan 12 15:26:18 CST 2005

Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> writes:

> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:29:18 +0100, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>
>> ChangeLog: * Generate valid HTML 4.01 Strict.
>>            * Underline vis_note class links, too.
>
> Groovy! Is there a todo list of what needs to be done for
> winetest anywhere?

I've got one myself, but keep it secret, of course.  Still I
can tell the only item of real interest is adding a Tag
input field to the binary, which was brought forward by the
apparent need of interactive and visible runs.

> Going to http://test.winehq.com/ still yields an error,
> you have to know the magic URL and then navigate the
> builds manually.

Ok, perhaps I can give out the classified URL:
         http://test.winehq.org/data/
Yes, you have to navigate manually (the links on the top
don't work), but I've got Jeremy Newmann's word on knocking
something up by yesterday.  That something includes making
those links work at least.

> It'd be nice to get some pretty HTML frontend to that
> going: a task for somebody who is keen but doesn't want to
> hack Wine itself maybe?

Yes, unless Jer has actually done it.  Turning it into a
template would also be possible, but I'm not too keen on it
as that would steal real screen estate.  But would be a nice
touch, for sure.

> Could you elaborate your plan for winetest Feri?

What makes you think I've got one?  It should be *you* who
speak up and tell what information/presentation is need for
the best and easiest use.
--
Yours,
Feri.