WineHQ:winetest: produce valid HTML

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 19:11:35 CST 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 00:41, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Hmm, that would be cool. For reasons I can not understand, I can
> not access Paul's site at www.astro.gla.ac.uk, so having them
> available somewhere else would be very good for me.

Yes, this problem again?  I've never heard of problems from anyone
else.

Currently, the DB backend that supplies the (stagnant) information for
WRT is down, but the page degrades gracefully enough.  The rest of
the content is static, so should be visable to anyone.

Could you do a bit more investigation, like "host
www.astro.gla.ac.uk"?

Ta,

Paul.