Wine threads and TRY/CATCH macros and DCE threads and TRY/CATCH macros

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 10:49:27 CST 2005

Hi Luke, I don't know is this is useful, but the TRY/CATCH stuff in
particular is declared here:
http://source.winehq.org/source/include/wine/exception.h
and the Wine exception handling code is implemented here:
http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/ntdll/exception.c

As Mike said, the Wine threading stuff is pretty complicated.  Native
applications unfortunately rely on things being exactly in the right place
in the TEB, and DCE threads are unlikely to give us this.  Peruse if you
like
http://source.winehq.org/source/include/thread.h
and
http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/ntdll/thread.c