Problems starting regedit without a .wine directory

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jan 21 13:07:18 CST 2005

On Friday 21 January 2005 18:32, you wrote:
> We don't call any activation context functions in Wine, which suggests
> that you are using some native dlls. Could you run with +loaddll?

trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"Z:\\home\\mjung\\comctl32.dll" : native

I had a comctl32.dll laying around in my home directory, which wine happily
picked up. I wrongly assumed that there would be no possibility for wine to
pick up a native dll if there is no .wine directory. Thanks for your tip!

Ciao,
Michael