Oracle - unixODBC - wine - Win32 ODBC Apple

MediaHost (TM) webmaster at startcom.org
Fri Jan 21 14:29:28 CST 2005

I used to connect with native win32 ODBC  and Oracle ODBC drivers to a
Oracle server....how about that? Why use unixODBC for wine?

Regards

Signer:      Eddy Nigg
Company: StartCom Linux at www.startcom.org <http://www.startcom.org/>
                MediaHost^(TM) at www.mediahost.org
<http://www.mediahost.org/>
Skype:      startcom <callto://startcom/>
Phone:      +1.213.341.0390