Compiling the MFC using Winelib

Dan Dennison dand at csun.edu
Sat Jan 22 15:19:35 CST 2005

Building MFC for winelib has been addressed many times earlier on this list,
from what I can see, since at least 2001 if not earlier. However, all
together I cannot seem to find a well-written documentation of the process
involved to build libmfc.so.

So as a service to the Wine community I plan to document the process of
building libmfc as part of my master's project. Although the MFC is not the
focus of this project, porting of it is a requirement for the package to
work using Winelib.

Are there resources available beyond simple compilation tips to assist in
the building of the MFC library under Winelib?

Thanks!

Dan Dennison
dand at csun.edu