MSI: indentation and style cleanup

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Jan 23 12:59:26 CST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 05:16:45PM +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Given that it can be quite complex and introduce new bugs, and given that
> it's really quite a useless feature IMHO as modern Linux boxes will hang
> themselves in swap hell before returning NULL from malloc I don't think
> this should be a janitorial project.

I suspect that some of the cases will be simple, some a bit more complicated,
a few quite involved. However, it's not that difficult to 'get' what you
need to do, so if someone picks up the task, they'll get it within a few
patches. ANd they can start with the simple stuff, BTW.

At the very list, I think it's worth having the script. And while we're at
it, we might as well have the list, for curiosity's sake. :)

--
Dimi.