Regression in update region handling

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 24 12:33:12 CST 2005

You can freely get it at
http://messager.wanadoo.fr/InstallComplete/InstallationMessagerWanadoo3.5.exe

It's in french sorry.

However, to install it you will need this little patch because the wise
installer uses wininet with an url like this http://myserver/.\
\path/to/file. It works on windows but not in wine. I sent a patch a
while ago but it was wrong so it was not applied. This one fix the bug
in the correct place in http.c HTTP_HttpSendRequestW.

Max