[user32/tests/sysparams.c] Check for availability of SPI_GETICONTITLEWRAP

jchevrier at nexicom.net jchevrier at nexicom.net
Mon Jan 24 22:29:57 CST 2005

> Hi,
>
> SPI_{GET,SET}ICONTITLEWRAP is not implemented on a standard Win98 SE.
>
> Changelog
>  Check for availability of SPI_GETICONTITLEWRAP
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

Hi Paul,

I agree we definately should not be leaving keys/values in user's registries
that weren't there originally after the test has been run. Ideally all should
be returned to exactly the way it was before the test was run. Unfortunately
this patch won't correct the issue. This patch implies that
SPI_{GET,SET}ICONTITLEWRAP is not a supported call on Win98 which it is. As a
result it will always pass and the registry will still get a new value added.
Try the following patch. It was just put together quickly and only covers
this one test, but testing here shows it does stop a new value from being
added if it did not exist to begin with. I would like to create something
that covers the entire sysparams suite of tests to stop this across the
board.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Justin