[winecfg] Show detected audio systems, and offer selection

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 26 10:55:14 CST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:21:28 +0100, Paul van Schayck wrote:
> Never thought a simple popup with a few radio boxes would be this hard...

Welcome to Win32 :(

> Changelog:
> Show the detected audio systems in a popup dialog and offer selection.

I don't think we want to do this, to be honest. The idea for a while has
been to just delete that tab entirely and have the driver detected at
runtime automatically. An attempt was made before but Alexandre wasn't
happy with it. That's what we need to do, rather ask the user questions
they shouldn't need to care about.

thanks -mike