[ddraw] more video memory

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 14:06:14 CST 2005

> Is there somewhere where we can centralise the
> possibly tracking of video memory and read the initial
> setting from either a configuration file or the video
> cards i2c or registers if available instead of hard
> coding in three+ different places?

While I agree that we should store in a centralized place the amount we
report to the application to be sure to be coherent, I wonder if taking the
trouble to report the exact amount we have is really needed (as the memory
management of GL and D3D9 differ anyway so the memory usage pattern may be
completely different between both worlds)...

         Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/