[d3d9] VertexDeclaration support

Raphael fenix at club-internet.fr
Thu Jan 27 17:52:17 CST 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 22:51, Ann and Jason Edmeades wrote:
> Hi Raphael,

Hi Jason :)

> Get/SetRenderTarget in d3d9 cant be right - if has to go through wined3d,

I know, it's only to get my demos at least starting before you and Oliver sent
the real implementation

> Note in the call to IWineD3DDevice_CreateVertexDeclaration you passed
> through 9, I assume for the dx level, but we store that in the device or
> directx impl already (cant remember which).

Yes, in IWineD3D.
i'm not happy with my idea but for now it works,
i'm thinking about a more cleaner way to handle this (and using creation
version don't seems a full robust solution)

> In the wined3d version:
>
> Also, in the wined3d version please, please try to avoid using tabs, and
> use spaces instead - the rest of the file does (unless I missed some as I
> transferred them). Tabs are a real pain to work with if you ask me

Sorry ... again
i have to redo my emacs conf (or repair my broken kdevelop)

Regards,
Raphael