[IWineD3d + d3d9] bogus query implemetation

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sat Jan 29 10:39:16 CST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 00:12 +0000, Oliver Stieber wrote:
> I've got another few days worth of patches ahead, so I
> expect there will be a few more mistakes and non
> standards bits coming up until I get used to breaking
> patches properly.

Sure, no problem, don't let me slow you down!

By the way, if you're finding patch management tricky I'll show you how
to use SVK (if you want). In the simplest mode of operation it lets you
create a patch, create another patch etc and keep them separated even
before AJ commits to CVS. I've been using it for the DCOM work and it's
going well.

thanks -mike