wine/dlls x11drv/x11drv.h x11drv/winpos.c x11d ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Jan 31 13:52:37 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 08:26:24PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> The bulk of the architectural work is done, yes.

This is a big day then -- pretty cool stuff.

> There are still many loose ends to tie up, and some missing
> performance improvements. Plus of course fixing all the regressions
> that this change will cause, notably with OpenGL...

If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice if you list all the
known loose ends/bugs/optimisations/regressions so that (1) we can
explicitly track them, and (2) we get a sense of where we are and
how things are going. And last, but not least, there is the off chance
that someone might lend a helping hand (yeah, I know, chances are
slim to none, but still ... :))

--
Dimi.