wine/dlls x11drv/x11drv.h x11drv/winpos.c x11d ...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Jan 31 14:11:30 CST 2005

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> If it's not too much trouble, it would be nice if you list all the
> known loose ends/bugs/optimisations/regressions so that (1) we can
> explicitly track them, and (2) we get a sense of where we are and
> how things are going. And last, but not least, there is the off chance
> that someone might lend a helping hand (yeah, I know, chances are
> slim to none, but still ... :))

It's a bit hard to build a complete list, I mostly make it up as I
go...  The main optimisation I know about is the repainting on window
moves that needs to copy the bits instead of invalidating the whole
window. The loose ends are mostly related to dll separation, the
exported functions in user32.spec can give you a rough idea of what
remains to be done. For OpenGL what we need is to implement proper
clipping when drawing to a child window. There are also a number of
window management hacks in the Crossover tree that need to be cleaned
up and brought over.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org