Recruit regression testers?

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Jan 31 14:36:15 CST 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:41:34AM -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> I can confirm that this patch fixes things, at least for DInput in
> Fallout

I promise that one of these days I will look into it and try to understand
exactly what the problem is (basically what I tried to do or which
application to fix to introduce a more stringent check for correspondance
between Wine's and the required data types)...

While waiting for this day (i.e. when the snow melts, it's too good for now
to miss any possible day out :-) ), this patch can go in.

        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/