Running Palm Desktop

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Sun Jul 3 19:23:47 CDT 2005

Your use of the builtin Windows Installer might very well be the
problem. I have encountered the same problem now using the latest wine
and builtin Installer. Unfortunately, the native version won't install
with the new version, and WineTools, Sidenet, and all the other tools
that used to do this well are useless now :(. I do some screwing around
with winecfg and see what I can figure out.

James