PATCH: olepicture without libgif/libjpeg

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 4 20:24:30 CDT 2005

Marcus Meissner wrote:

>Hi,
>
>some confused users compile WINE without libgif or libjpeg
>support.
>
>Make sure the testcase works without this compiled in.

Here is my opinion: the test cases running in Wine are designed to make
sure that any program that uses the same code paths in the tested
functions will work on Wine. If the user hasn't got libgif or libjpeg
support then their Wine build isn't fully functional and the failing
tests should be putting up a red flag for them to fix that by adding
libgif-devel or libjpeg-devel to their system.

--
Rob Shearman