Installing Palm Desktop

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 21:19:30 CDT 2005

Hi Tony,
This is Desktop 4.1 that came with my Tungsten T. I've considered
becoming a maintainer for the app, but being the extremely neurotic
perfectionist I am, I've yet to decide what exactly my "reason" for
becoming a maintainer will be, but I will be putting in the request
eventually.

Kind regards,
James Liggett