Theming

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 6 13:22:56 CDT 2005

Frank Richter wrote:

>Hi,
>I've recently submitted a patch to add initial theming support for push
>buttons. Most likely I'll have to iterate over it a few times before it
>could get accepted into CVS, so I'd like to just query for
>comments/questions/criticism on it. Thanks!

I don't like the comctl32/theming.c file you added at all. If you are
going to subclass a control, you should use the common control
subclassing functions, but it's not clear to me that that is the best
option.
Also, it might be worth making uxtheme into a delay load import so that
we don't incur the load penalty when using non-themed controls.

--
Rob Shearman