LoadImage & 32bpp bitmaps

Frank Richter frank.richter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:06:24 CDT 2005

On 07.07.2005 02:43, Kevin Koltzau wrote:
> The stretching is happening when you try to paint, not when you load the
> image.
> As for stretching in uxtheme, the correct solution would actually be to use
> AlphaBlend,

I did so in my working copy. I also removed the double-buffering stuff
from DrawThemeBackground(), ie I AlphaBlend() directly to the screen. I
also made a small test case; the alpha is already missing from the
bitmap returned from LoadImage() - the blitting there already clobbers
the alpha channel for me.

-f.r