Get FireFox button ?

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:22:35 CDT 2005

On 7/6/05, Jules Richardson <julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> A big part of the OSS movement is freedom of choice for the user based
> on their own needs; saying "you should be using this particular piece of
> software" makes you no better than the big players IMHO.

What its saying is here is a alternative to IE.. It's free give it a
try and if you don't care for it ... Guess what? you can remove it and
your $#%# Operating system won't fall apart!

(personally I
> find the whole "get firefox" marketing campaign slightly distasteful for
> that very reason)

The Mozilla foundation is a non-profit entity, and this is there way
of ADVERTISING in a world where advertising is very expensive. If they
went to pop-ups I guess you would be tickled pink?

> My 2 cents anyway...

Send your pocket change to the WPF.

Tom