App db not accepting screen shots....

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Jul 8 10:41:44 CDT 2005

Yes I know about it.

The problem is that the file is bigger than the maximum allowed by the
server.

I'll try my best to find a solution (I already tried but it doesn't work
on the live server).

Please use jpeg when uploading game-like screenshots and png for "text
and lines" screenshots. This rule makes screenshots small enough
usually.

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>