App db not accepting screen shots....

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Fri Jul 8 10:56:59 CDT 2005

If we are able to bump the size, we should still not accept images that
are too big (>1MB for example) but instead present the user with a
message that explains that the picture would be much smaller using jpeg
for example.

So the scheme is:
- let the server accept big files
- check the received size
- if the picture is too big, delete it and tell the user to save it as
jpeg for example

Having heavy images will slow down screenshot displaying.

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>