FWIW, news of SFU and wine

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 10 05:42:43 CDT 2005

This is what I get while testing it
[wparish at localhost Interix]$ wine posix.exe
The license for Services for Unix has expired.
Please update your licensing information.
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x1003290,0) - no error checking or
testing yet
[wparish at localhost Interix]$

Evidentally it suffers from license paranoia.

Wesley Parish

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:16, Felix Nawothnig wrote:
> Wesley Parish wrote:
> > I've installed MS SFU successfully.  I can now use gcc under wine on
> > Linux to compile source for Linux under wine on Linux ... ;)
>
> Are the SFU not implemented on top of ntdll? Considering that we don't
> even have NtCreateProcess it's hard to believe for me that it works...
>
> Felix

-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?