[Resent] Disable CopyImage for IMAGE_BITMAP for now

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jul 10 11:03:27 CDT 2005

    Alexandre> Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
    >> Changelog: dlls/user/cursoricon.c: CopyImage() for IMAGE_BITMAP
    >> Disable for now, code causes memory corruption

    Alexandre> Then it should be fixed, not disabled.

The present code corrupts the heap in some situation, causing trouble and crashes
hard to correlate to this function for most users. In the other cases it
doesn't work, resulting is garbage displayed.

All those bitmap things are area where I have few knowledge, so I am not the
one to fix it (also I tried some approaches...).

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de