App db not accepting screen shots....

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:20:35 CDT 2005

> FYI, I was getting CVS update conflicts in the data/screenshots dir. If
> you make an upload data dir, you shouldn't really add it to CVS, you
> should .cvsignore it. I fixed the problem creating .cvsignore files in
> each dir in the data/screenshots tree. I also regnerated the screenshots
> using the admin web page.

If this directory isn't present screenshots and other data can't be
uploaded.  It seems to make more sense to create these upon checkout
instead of hoping the user figures it out from reading the code, or
from reading the documentation.  I can't see why we shouldn't have the
framework of directories in the repository given that they are
required.

Chris