Civilization 2

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 13:02:03 CDT 2005

--- Felix Nawothnig <felix.nawothnig at t-online.de>

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/09/0251.html
> and

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-patches/2002/09/att-0250/01-dib-engine.diff

    The other thing you may be able to do is implement
some caching so that the image doesn't get converted
into a xpixelmap unless it's needed.

   I've got a patch somewhere that makes Arcanum under
Cedega about 50 times faster using this method.