Updated GLX -> WGL d3d9 patch

Nick Burns adger44 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:55:49 CDT 2005

Initial window resizing implemented
Initial vsync choosing implemented
Initial swap effects implemented
Synced with wine HEAD (thats the fun part...)

GLX is still supported
  #define __WIN32_OPENGL__
to use WGL instead of GLX (this is done automatically if either __CYGWIN__
or WIN32 is defined)

Makefile.in has not been modified for compiling...
  this has to be done manually now (link to opengl32 instead of using the
GLX libs)

I need to clean it up a little before making my diff patch file
--send an email if ya want the patch
--Ill probably post it on wine-devel soon along with latest regression tests
-- but I have a term paper due monday so we will see how it all goes...
college english lit fun...

Nick