include/msvcrt/crtdbg.h

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Tue Jul 19 06:33:24 CDT 2005

I am trying to extend functionality of the MSVCRTD_operator_new_dbg(), so
did #include "msvcrt/crtdbg.h" in the file dlls/msvcrtd/debug.c .  Is that
OK?

I have found some differences in used parameter types of some functions,
like:

int       <->  long int.
void (*)  <->  void (__cdecl *_CRT_DUMP_CLIENT) (void *, size_t)

Then I see all the declared function are defined to be non-operational:

| #endif /* _DEBUG */
|
| #define _CrtCheckMemory()               ((int)1)
| #define _CrtDbgReport(...)              ((int)0)
| #define _CrtDoForAllClientObjects(f,c)  ((void)0)
| #define _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks()           ((int)0)

Yet then I see lots of declared functions are prefixed with __cdecl and
_CRTIMP prefixes.

| #ifndef _CRTIMP
| #ifdef  _DLL
| #define _CRTIMP __declspec(dllimport)
| #else   /* ndef _DLL */
| #define _CRTIMP
| #endif  /* _DLL */
| #endif  /* _CRTIMP */

Do we need to sync crtdbg.h with native one?  What parts then, all
mentioned?  (Maybe I should direct this q exceptionally to Alexandre)