[wined3d] pbuffer support

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 19 18:57:06 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 19:02 +0100, Oliver Stieber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This patch implements the use of PBuffers for offscreen textures.
> The fads in Pirates should now appear fullscreen, the dx9_offscreen_rendering
> tutorial has an odd problem with ATI's drivers, clicking the window and moving
> the mouse will cause the tutorial to render properly, I haven't found anything
> else with this problem yet and I don't currently have a workaround.
>
> Registry entries and options in winecfg to change to enable and disable
> pbuffers will be added in a later patch.

Regression in HL2: http://ivan.ivg2.net/scr.png
Screen is almost completely white - no textures.

New messages (maybe?):

fixme:d3d9:IDirect3DDevice9Impl_CreateSurface (0x7ff6b940) call to
IWineD3DDevice_CreateSurface failed
fixme:d3d9:D3D9CB_CreateSurface (0x7ff6b940)
IDirect3DDevice9_CreateSurface failed
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateTexture Failed to create surface
0x7d161620
fixme:d3d9:IDirect3DDevice9Impl_CreateTexture (0x7ff6b940) call to
IWineD3DDevice_CreateTexture failed

fixme:d3d_shader:IDirect3DDevice9Impl_SetVertexShader Disabled
0x7ff6b940