[wined3d] pbuffer support

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 20 02:53:09 CDT 2005

> can you provide more traces (all CreateSurface related traces: context errors,
> glx errors, ...) ?

Hi,

The reason for CreateSurface failure is that it runs out of memory...
I think this used to occur before the patch, and I just didn't notice
it - Oliver said it creates surfaces until it runs out of memory.
If trace is enabled, it shows the memory going down until:
WARN("Out of 'bogus' video memory\n");

That still doesn't explain the white screen, however - that's a pbuffer
related regression. There are no FIXME messages that I haven't
seen before - and the trace is 90 MB large, and I don't know what to
look for. I do _not_ see a trace saying "Error in setting current
context".