Buttons in window title bar

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 21 12:43:54 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:15, Michael Jung wrote:
> On Thursday 21 July 2005 14:57, Frank Richter wrote:
> > On 21.07.2005 10:27, Paul Vriens wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > if you mean the 3 rectangles instead of the Minimize/Maximize/Close
> > > buttons then Yeah I see the same thing.
> >
> > Hm, maybe you lack the "Wine Marlett" font (or a Marlett from a Windows)?
>
> I can select the "Wine Marlett" font in notepad's font selection dialog. If I
> type '01r' I get the 'Minimize','Maximize' and 'Close' symbols. Still I only
> see the 3 rectangles instead of the window title bar buttons.
>
> Bye,
Hi,

I've never fiddled much with fonts and stuff but I also have 'Wine
Marlett' (after downloading fontforge and compile stuff in /fonts) in
notepad.

I've coiped the wine_marlett.ttf to c:/windows/fonts. Is that needed? Do
we need to create some sort of alias? The documentation I read was not
clear enough to me on that.

Cheers,

Paul.