HHCTRL.OCX: fix W to A call

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Thu Jul 21 13:32:21 CDT 2005

* On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, James Hawkins wrote:
> * On 7/21/05, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> > * On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't see much point in such a "fix". It actually fixes nothing,
> > > and removes a readability of the message.
> >
> > And why don't you mark this case on Wiki page [1] as invalid or even
> > correct statements on the same page?
>
> I wouldn't worry about it too much.  It's a temporary GUI fixme.  Once
> my hhctrl patches go through, this message will be gone anyway.

Yes, I haven't though of this, thanks.  But everyone could rephrase my
question other way round:

-Is there any meaningless cross-calls left more in the mentioned list?

I imagine some novice guy like me would start contribute from small
WtoA-elimination patches.  But maybe that still has its advantages, OTOH,
as the beginner is able to raise his coding skills in such cases. :-/