KERNEL32: Re: Fix thread tests on WinME

Felix Nawothnig felix.nawothnig at t-online.de
Thu Jul 28 17:20:29 CDT 2005

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
> Felix, I have reverted part of your patch and tested this.  Reversion is
> doing fine on WinME -- zero failed tests.  Didn't tested on XP or so.
>
> Is this acceptable?  If so, feel free to submit it under own name.  Or
> correct the code. :-)

This is not really correct, SetThreadPriority, GetThreadPriority and
GetThreadTimes all return ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED on WinME. The order
of the tests is wrong (first the restrictions are tested, then it's
tested if they are actually implemented) - the tests for the former two
functions need to be put into the scope below and the latter has to be
put below the scope below. IIRC (I looked at it a few days ago).

I'll do that tomorrow.

Felix