DINPUT: Detect force feedback joysticks (FF #1)

Daniel Remenak dtremenak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:50:46 CDT 2005

Yes, I saw your (perhaps old) patch for adding FF support to joydev
while I was doing some research before starting this project.  I was
under the impression that the current Sidewinder PID driver was
working, though...a bit of poking at the code tells me I was pretty
wrong :)  I use a Wingman Force personally, so I hadn't done much
looking at the PID side of things.

--Daniel Remenak