Benchmark's on the Wiki

Mitchell Mebane mmebane at ev1.net
Sat Jul 30 08:59:06 CDT 2005

Tom Wickline wrote:

>On 7/30/05, Felix Nawothnig <felix.nawothnig at t-online.de> wrote:
>

>>Tom Wickline wrote:
>>

>>>I'm not finished, but I thought I would ask if this going in the right
>>>direction?
>>>http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark
>>>

>>Much better, although Windows should really be on the left side.
>>

>Why? its Wine against XP ... not XP against Wine.
>But ill change it if others think it would be best :-)
>
>Tom
>

>>Felix
>>

>.

Yes, in this case XP is the reference platform, so it should be on the
left. Also, you could change the title of the comparison column to "Wine
Difference" or some such.

--Mitchell

--
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
-- Franklin P. Adams