Flush serial port

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Sun Jul 31 18:19:20 CDT 2005

Hi Uwe,
In my opinion, I do think something is amiss with Wine's handling of
serial port data after a program is done with them. Case in point: I've
been able to sync a serial Palm cradle with wine on the first try. After
that, Hotsync doesn't pick up the palm. I have to reboot before it works
again. Maybe a flush is necessary after all. Might the corrected patch
help the problem? ;-)

James Liggett