fixes for -Wmissing-declarations and -Wwrite-strings warnings

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 2 07:22:10 CDT 2005

Andreas Mohr wrote:

> Imperfect - it should be static const char * const ignored_fstypes[]

True.  However I don't have enough time to rewrite all the things that
annoy me... for example in winecfg, somebody has named their functions
get() and put()... why not just call them g() and p() for more clarity? :)

Anyway, if you feel like submitting a patch to fix the above, got for
it, but I've alreay done my share of fixing warnings today.

Mike