[moniker 2] Fix FileMoniker::Load/Save

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 2 10:51:05 CDT 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 09:47, Richard Cohen wrote:
> Changelog
>    - Base FileMonikerImpl_Save() on XP
>    - Correct handling of Unicode strings & multibyte locales
>    - More error checking
>    - Change ERR to WARN
>    - Match Windows quick & dirty estimate for GetSizeMax()

Hi Richard,

Well done for fixing the Load & Save functions. However, there is one problem
that isn't still fixed - paths that exist are saved with the Unicode version
of their path name, but paths that don't are saved without.
I'll make a patch to fix this if you think it's outside the scope of your
current moniker fixes.

Thanks,
Rob