Google "Summer of Code"

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Jun 2 12:11:51 CDT 2005

Maybe he could reuse the code of poedit (http://www.poedit.org/) and
just change the parsing/writing part to handle rc files instead of
po's ?

This tool is quite good for translating language files (it can make
automatic proposal from reading other files in the same or other
projects and has spellchecking among other features).

jonathan