ViaVoice (98) in Wine

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Jun 6 02:34:35 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 08:49:50AM +0200, René Rebe wrote:
> Are there some holes in some kind of mixer interface implementation? Is there
> some kind of tracing I can enable in order to take a look what kind of call
> did fail?
Probably (despite Robert Reif and others having done a lot of good work there).
Try
WINEDEBUG=+driver,+winmm,+mmio,+mmsys,+sound,+mmtime,+mciwave,+msacm,+wavemap,+wave,+midi,+mixer,+mmaux,+dscapture,+dsound,+dsound3d
(whoa, that's about 3 times longer than expected! ;)

and maybe also with +relay if needed.

Andreas Mohr