List settings

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 6 15:38:27 CDT 2005

Just double checked the settings. The lists are set with replies go to
the poster. I also took a look at the mail headers for the messages
being sent out. There is only the To: and Cc: fields. To: is set to the
poster, and Cc: is set to the list.

This sounds like a flaw in your mail program. I don't see anything on
the server side that would cause the list to be in your To: field on
replies. It's possible that Kmail has a feature that sees the mailing
list headers that mailman uses and puts the mailing list in your To:
automatically. Just a long shot guess.