ViaVoice (98) in Wine

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Jun 8 17:29:13 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 23:13, you wrote:

> > But my hope is that this migh not happen with latest wine ... - maybe I'm
> > a bit too optmistic here - and I need to get this usb stack installation
> > avoided in one way or another first ... :-(
>
> Strange :/
>
> Btw, the USB stack has no chance to work at the moment, since we do not
> support USB drivers.

Of course I do not care at all about the Ali EHCI USB stack - I would give
anything for an checkbox to deselect ... - so far I have not find out what
file or registry entry it checks. However using the crossover registry and
fakewindow C: for wine does not satisfy the installer to not try installing
it.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org